Events such as FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE are personal meeting places for agriculture and the best places to discover new products, suggestions, expertise, new suppliers and much more.
But how do you stay up to date when there is no event? In order to enable the industry to exchange ideas 365 days a year, Conteo, together with FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE, Tier&Technik and Suisse Tier, is launching a digital meeting place for agriculture: Farming.plus.
With your Farming.plus account you get the right information
On your Farming.plus account, you deposit your interests and receive the information you need from FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE and Farming.plus. You also use your account for the "FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE" website.
At FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE
With your Farming.plus account you can log in to the "FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE" website and benefit from numerous additional functions.
- Our trade fair recommendation for you: Thanks to the interests stored in your Farming.plus account, you will receive recommendations on what is interesting for you about FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE. Discover trade fair recommendations now.
- Personal watch list: With your Farming.plus account you can put together exciting contents on the "FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE" website in your watch list and plan your visit to the fair efficiently. Your watchlist also works on your smartphone so that you can call it up at Suisse Tier. Create watch list.
- Networking: Become part of the fair networking and see who is visiting the fair before FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE and make appointments with exhibitors and visitors. Find out who is visiting FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE
With Farming.plus you will always be up to date even after FRUCHTWELT BODENSEE.
- Contents on Farming.plus: On Farming.plus you will find news, interesting application examples, specialist knowledge, videos, invitations to exciting events and much more 365 days a year. These contents are comparable to those presented by the exhibitors at the fair.
- Your personal stream: Thanks to the stored interests, you only see the information that really interests you in your personal stream.
- Your personal news by e-mail: Receive your personalised weekly newsletter. It contains news from the world of agriculture that match your interests.