Robust Fruittrees and rootstocks
A appropiate climate, fertile soil and fertigation of our fruit-trees provide a good start of grow in your orchard. A wide range of varieties also for direct sale and farmshops.
The fertile and vigorous sea clay of southern Flevoland is characterized by an excellent soil structure, providing a perfect medium for the cultivation of high-quality basic material.
Fertigation provides many benefits:
- The plants remain dry above ground, reducing the risk of infection from fungal diseases.
- Water and nutrients are applied site-specifically to the rooting zone of the tree.
- The volume of water and nutrients is better adjusted to the needs of the individual plant.
- More efficient use of water and nutrients.
- Vigorous, and therefore healthy, tree uniform growth development and hardening off
- Adequate length-wise growth of leaders and side shoots
- Adequate thickness of trunks and side shoots.